Note: This vote concluded on 8PM UTC on 2/25/2021. It passed with 2,230 YES votes, 188 NO votes, and 1 Abstain vote.
The PSF is the umbrella organization that maintains and operates FullStack.cash, which provides free and paid infrastructure access to the Bitcoin Cash and eCash (BCHA) blockchains. This document is a budget proposal for Q1 of 2021, to pay for the ongoing costs of operating this infrastructure.
The funds from this budget will pay for the infrastructure costs to maintain FullStack.cash infrastructure and services. The numbers for this budget come from expenses tracked in Q4 of 2020.
The table below summarizes a monthly forecast of costs for the next quarter, based on expenses from the last quarter. Here is a brief explanation of each column:
- BCH is the cost of running BCH infrastructure. This is based on the Cash Stack with the BCHN full node at the bottom layer.
- BCHA is the cost of running BCHA infrastructure based on the Bitcoin ABC full node.
- Auxillary is the cost of sites like wallet.fullstack.cash, message.fullstack.cash, and other web apps.
- Clients is infrastructure cost directly associated with servicing FullStack.cash clients.
- Admin is administrative infrastructure used internally by the PSF.
|Feb 2021 (forecasted)||$150.00||$200.00||$50.00||$150.00||$1.99|
Over the next quarter, the costs of BCH and BCHA infrastructure is expected to decrease as we continue to streamline our infrastructure after the November 2020 hard fork. The cost of Auxillary infrastructure is expected to increase slightly as token-burning apps like wallet.fullstack.cash, message.fullstack.cash, and torlist.cash mature and increase in usage. Client infrastructure is also expected to increase as the number of users of FullStack.cash services increases.
It's difficult to forecast expenses in tokens, since they are only indirectly pegged to fiat, and the peg is highly volatile. A value of $0.25 per PSF is assumed, and 20% error margin added. Funds will be tracked by the Business Administrator, and all unused tokens at the end of the quarter will be burned.
|Month||PSF Token Budget|
This budget also includes 2 hours of administrative work per week, paid in tokens, at a rate of $25 per hour.
The deliverables for this budget is to simply keep the infrastructure up and running. This includes:
- 20 RPM free tier access to FullStack.cash
- 100 RPM paid tier acess to FullStack.cash
- Custom infrastructure for paying FullStack.cash clients
- As-needed infrastructure for PSF initiatives
Subscriptions from FullStack.cash will continue to go to burn PSF tokens as they have for the last two quarters. This infrastructure supports existing clients, which is estimated to burn $800 per month in PSF tokens.
- A YES vote for this proposal will allow funding for infrastructure that supports ongoing operations.
- A NO vote would not fund this proposal. A new proposal would have to be submitted to fund the required infrastructure.
If members do not cast their voting tokens, they are effectively choosing to 'abstain' and not participate in voting yes or no. But we've provided an abstain address where you can send your voting tokens, to get rid of them.
Please join our VIP Telegram channel to discuss this and future proposals. If you need help, type the
/help command in that channel.
A Yes Vote
Casting a 'Yes' means this proposal will be funded for the budget amount listed in the Budget section.
To cast a 'Yes' vote, send your voting tokens to this SLP address:
A No Vote
Casting a 'No' vote means that you would prefer not to see your token value diluted by funding this proposal.
To cast a 'No' vote, send your voting tokens to this SLP address:
If you would like to abstain from voting, you can send your tokens to this address, or you can simply refrain from sending your tokens anywhere. Either way, the tokens will not be considered in the 'Yes' or 'No' tally.
To abstain from voting, send your voting token to this SLP address:
10,000 voting tokens will be air-dropped to 50 addresses holding PSF tokens. The quantity of tokens received by each address will be proportional to the merit of that address. Merit is calculated as follows:
- merit = token quantity x token age (in days)
The token for this proposal will have the following ID:
The token for this proposal will have the following name and ticker:
- Name: PSF VOTE #0001
- Ticker: PSFVOTE0001
The following dates and times should be noted:
- 10,000 voting tokens will be air dropped at 8PM UTC on 2/11/2021.
- The token balances for the voting addresses above will tallied at 8PM UTC on 2/25/2021.
The table below shows data on the top 50 addresses that hold the most PSF merit, and the expected distribution of voting tokens. This information will be added to each proposal so that the community can watch how these distributions change over time.
|Merit||PSF Tokens||Voting Tokens||SLP Address|