Note: This vote has been concluded with the following tallies on 6/28/21:
- Yes: 2,797
- No: 0
- Abstain: 0
The PSF is the umbrella organization that maintains and operates FullStack.cash, which provides free and paid infrastructure access to the Bitcoin Cash, eCash (BCHA), and Avalanche blockchains. This document is a budget proposal for Q3 of 2021, to pay for the ongoing costs of operating this infrastructure.
The funds from this budget will pay for the infrastructure costs to maintain FullStack.cash infrastructure and services. The numbers for this budget come from expenses tracked in Q1-Q2 of 2021.
The table below summarizes a monthly forecast of costs for the next quarter, based on expenses from the last quarter. Here is a brief explanation of each column:
- BCH is the cost of running BCH infrastructure. This is based on the Cash Stack with the BCHN full node at the bottom layer.
- BCHA & Internal Infra is the cost of running eCash infrastructure, and administrative infrastructure like the PSF website and token liquidity app.
- Auxillary is the cost of sites like wallet.fullstack.cash, message.fullstack.cash, and other web apps.
- SLPDB is the cost of running load-balanced SLPDB for BCH, eCash, and testnet for both paid and free infrastructure.
- Clients is infrastructure cost directly associated with servicing FullStack.cash clients.
- Maintenance is the cost of development labor to consistently maintain and improve the cloud infrastructure.
- Admin is for administrative labor and bookkeeping.
|BCH||BCHA & Internal Infra||Auxiliary||SLPDB||Clients||Maintenance||Admin|
Infrastructure is poised to scale with demand. While costs will increase with increasing demand, due to the rate limit pricing, the quantity of burned PSF tokens will increase as well.
It's difficult to forecast expenses in tokens, since they are only indirectly pegged to fiat, and the peg is highly volatile. A value of $0.50 per PSF is assumed, and 20% error margin added. Funds will be tracked by the Business Administrator, and all unused tokens at the end of the quarter will be burned. If there is a shortage, extra funds will be pulled from the PSF war chest wallet.
|Month||PSF Token Budget|
The deliverables for this budget is to keep the infrastructure up and running, and pay for continuous maintenance, improvement, and administration. This includes:
- 20 RPM free tier access to FullStack.cash
- 100-600 RPM paid tier access to FullStack.cash
- Custom infrastructure for paying FullStack.cash clients
- As-needed infrastructure for PSF initiatives
Subscriptions from FullStack.cash will continue to go to burn PSF tokens as they have for the last year. This infrastructure supports existing clients, which is estimated to burn $1,100 per month in PSF tokens. Since token burns from FullStack.cash is largely matching the expenses, this budget should have a net-zero or slightly positive impact on the PSF token price.
- A YES vote for this proposal will allow funding for infrastructure that supports ongoing operations.
- A NO vote would not fund this proposal. A new proposal would have to be submitted to fund the required infrastructure.
If members do not cast their voting tokens, they are effectively choosing to 'abstain' and not participate in voting yes or no. But we've provided an abstain address where you can send your voting tokens, to get rid of them.
Please join our VIP Telegram channel to discuss this and future proposals. If you need help, type the
/help command in that channel.
A Yes Vote
Casting a 'Yes' means this proposal will be funded for the budget amount listed in the Budget section.
To cast a 'Yes' vote, send your voting tokens to this SLP address:
A No Vote
Casting a 'No' vote means that you would prefer not to see your token value diluted by funding this proposal.
To cast a 'No' vote, send your voting tokens to this SLP address:
If you would like to abstain from voting, you can send your tokens to this address, or you can simply refrain from sending your tokens anywhere. Either way, the tokens will not be considered in the 'Yes' or 'No' tally.
To abstain from voting, send your voting token to this SLP address:
10,000 voting tokens will be air-dropped to the top 50 addresses holding PSF tokens, sorted by merit. The quantity of tokens received by each address will be proportional to the merit of that address, relative to the other 49 addresses. Merit is calculated as follows:
- merit = token quantity x token age (in days)
The token for this proposal will have the following ID:
The token for this proposal will have the following name and ticker:
- Name: PSF VOTE #0003
- Ticker: PSFVOTE0003
The following dates and times should be noted:
- 10,000 voting tokens will be air dropped at 8PM UTC on 6/14/2021.
- The token balances for the voting addresses above will tallied at 8PM UTC on 6/28/2021.
The table below shows data on the top 50 addresses that hold the most PSF merit, and the expected distribution of voting tokens. This information will be added to each proposal so that the community can watch how these distributions change over time.
|Merit||PSF Tokens||Voting Tokens||SLP Address|